Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

So it is X'mas again. This year, am supposed to go back to my hometown, but due to the event earlier, this year not going back again.

My father told me, no need to go back cause it will be a waste of time, and becoz of the happening in my family (my grandfather's departure) sowe are not celebrating it this year.

Last year, I celebrated my X'mas at CC..... playing dota..... till 3 in the morning. Next day, go to church in the morning then took a walk at KLCC.....

So wondering what will I do this year.... hmmm..... Will let PP have a deserving sleep tomolo. He had been busy with his work and also thanks to his friends' untimely visit to KL had been struggling to accompany them days by days.

19 more days before he go back to Kuching.

Hmmmm..... well to all, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Santa had gave me my gift early this year, hope he will give you all yours.

2 comments: